After renewal PUCRS-PrInt has open calls for student and faculty mobility
Grants available for six categories
The Institutional Project of Internationalization (PUCRS-PrInt) has been renewed and new calls are open for student and faculty mobility, until Mar 7, 2022. Selected applicants will begin their activities abroad or at PUCRS in June, July and August 2022, exclusively.
Since its beginning, PUCRS-PrInt has awarded more than 200 grants for faculty and PhD students to go abroad, and has received professors and researchers from other countries to develop activities at PUCRS. For the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies, Dr. Carlos Eduardo Lobo e Silva, the institution is very happy the program has been renewed. “In a time of so little funding for research and graduate studies, having PUCRS-PrInt renewed brings us a unique opportunity that must be explored to its full potential. We expect engagement from the academic community in this movement of internationalization of the University”, he comments.
The CAPES-Print Manager at PUCRS, Dr. Carla Denise Bonan, with the program being renewed, a new cycle begins, with new calls for 2022, focusing on the consolidation of the international partnerships established in the first cycle of the program and in the qualification of academic production.
Although CAPES has not confirmed the budget for 2022, there are plans for two other selection processes throughout this year. In the second selection process, selected applicants are expected to work on begin their activities from September to November 2022; applicants selected for the third call will begin their grants from January to March 2023.
Find out more about the grants for international faculty and researchers
1. Senior / Junior Visiting Professor Abroad: Grants for advanced research for PUCRS professors associated with the graduate programs participating in the project.
2. Doctoral Research Internship Abroad: Grants for doctoral research internships abroad, to complement the PUCRS’ graduate programs in the development of high-level human resources.
3. Training Programs Abroad: Grants for technical, scientific or teaching training programs, within the scope of the internationalization program, for individual and institutional development.
Find out more about the grants for Brazilians
1. Visiting Professor in Brazil: Grants for international faculty to teach, hold seminars and workshops at PUCRS.
2. Young Talent with Experience Abroad: Grants for young researchers, Brazilians or international, living abroad, and with relevant international academic experience.
3. Postdoctoral Researcher with Experience Abroad: Grants to attract researchers who have relevant academic experience abroad to develop research and teach.
Click here for the application forms
Find out about the institutions participating in PUCRS-PrInt
The Institutional Project of Internationalization of PUCRS, in response to Call 41/2017 – Capes/PrInt, is intended to develop and add international perspectives into the University’s Graduate Programs, with an eye to consolidating academic excellence and implementing effective actions for the society’s global problems. To find out more about the project, priority areas and actions, click here.