PUCRS-PrInt brings new researchers to the University
So far, 9 postdoctoral fellows and young talent with experience abroad joined the program
The Institutional Project of Internationalization (PUCRS-PrInt) aims to develop and bring international perspectives into the University’s Graduate Programs. Hence, the Postdoctoral Researchers and Young Talent with Experience Abroad calls allow new researchers to join projects at the University, contributing to the internationalization of the graduate programs and the research developed at PUCRS.
Find out the areas researchers will be developing their work:
Postdoctoral Researcher with Experience Abroad
This call is intended to bring faculty or researchers, from Brazil or overseas, living either in Brazil or abroad, and who have certified relevant academic and scientific experience at the international level (such as a complete PhDs or postdoctoral research for at least 12 months) for teaching or research.
Health in Human Development
- Fernanda Torres de Carvalho (Experience abroad: Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain)
- Letícia Beatriz Matter (Experience abroad: University of Florida, USA
- Scheila Daiane Schmidt (Experience abroad: Università degli Studi di Firenze, Italy)
- Gisele Hansel (Experience abroad: University of Pennsylvania, USA)
Technology and Biodiversity: Sustainability, Energy and the Environment
- Amyr Borges Fortes Neto (Experience abroad: University of Ciprus, Turkey)
- Audrey Menegaz Proença (Experience abroad: University of California, USA)
- Josefa Celsa Senaris Vásquez (Experience abroad: University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain)
Find out more: New postdoctoral researchers begin PUCRS-PrInt activities
Young Talent with Experience Abroad
This call is intended for young talented researchers, from Brazil or abroad, who live overseas and who have certified relevant academic and scientific experience at the international level (such as a complete Master’s or PhDs or who have completed doctoral research internships for at least 12 months) for teaching or research.
- Priority theme: World in Motion: Individuals and Society
- Experience abroad: Paris Descartes University, France
Bruno Kluwe Schiavon
- Priority theme: Health in Human Development
- Experience abroad: University of Zurich, Switzerland
For more information about postdoctoral opportunities or Young Talents at PUCRS-PrInt, contact us by email [email protected]