Forms and Useful Information
If you are an undergraduate student at PUCRS and wish to participate in the Student Exchange Program, please contact the Academic Mobility Center (Programa de Mobilidade Acadêmica, building 15).
If you are an international student interested in undergraduate student exchange, please contact email@example.com for more information. Below is a link to our handbook, which provides more details about the student exchange experience.
If you are a PUCRS student interested in graduate studies abroad, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are an international student interested in undergraduate or graduate studies as a regularly enrolled student, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Procedure for Agreement Proposals
To establish cooperative agreements between PUCRS and national/international institutions, the procedure begins with an informal mutual understanding between professors/researchers from the institutions involved. Formally, the procedure begins with the participating academic unit at PUCRS, as described below.
The participating academic unit at PUCRS must:
- Complete the Agreement/Addendum Proposal Form (signed by the Dean);
- Draft an Agreement or Addendum or complete the AAII model, available on the website www.pucrs.br/aaii (the translation of the Draft must be provided by the Academic Unit);
- Submit the Agreement/Addendum Proposal Form and the Draft Agreement/Addendum to AAII;
- Submit the Draft Agreement/Addendum electronically to AAII by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is recommended that the partner institution carry out a concurrent procedure.
The International Affairs Office at PUCRS will:
- Analyze the documents and submit them to the Office of the General Counsel – PROJUR and, then, to the Office(s) of the Vice President(s) involved (PROEX, PROPESQ and PROACAD);
- Submit the Agreement or Addendum for signing by the President of PUCRS, Deans of the Academic Units and/or Directors of the PUCRS Institutes (when necessary) and the Partner Institution;
- Receive the original versions to be archived by the University and send copies to the participating Unit(s).
Model Agreements and Addenda
General Agreement Model
With Teaching and Research Institutions
Student Exchange Addendum Model
Addendum Model for Research Projects and other projects
Cooperative Agreement for Joint Doctoral Dissertation with Double Degree
Agreement/Addendum Proposal Forms
The proposals (forms below) shall be initiated in the Academic Unit and submitted to AAII with the Dean’s signature, together with the Draft Agreement(s)/Addendum(a).
With Teaching and Research Institutions
Frequently Asked Questions
They are the documents that formalize cooperative activities between PUCRS and other institutions.
This is a supplementary legal instrument that is an integral part of the main document, and which can be an Agreement, Contract or Protocol. This document contains the clauses or items to be altered by the Term and those that remain in effect. It is used to extend the term of a cooperation agreement, to adjust amounts, or to make any other alterations provided by law, preserving the objective of the main document.
Why do various departments need to work on the draft procedure of the Terms of Academic Cooperation?
To ensure that the document is formulated according to the internal legal and technical procedures of PUCRS, as well as to ensure that the partner institution is registered for historical, statistical and control purposes.
Only the President or his legal substitute, specifically, whoever possesses delegated power.
The length of time depends on:
After approval by the Academic Unit and submission to AAII, the proposal will be submitted to a number of departments in Higher Administration before its signing, the exact number depending on the complexity of the planned actions and the legal means chosen.
After the originals are signed by the participants, a copy is sent to the partner institution and the Academic Unit(s) involved.