Guidelines for the submission of abstracts:
Deadline of submission of abstracts: 29 of February of 2012
Notification of acceptance: 15de March of 2012
Abstracts are submitted via the registration form.
After completing the first 03 stages of the form and confirming your subscription, you can attach your abstract in Step 4 of the form.
There are two types of submission:
- Oral communication for 20 min followed by 10 min discussion.
- Presentation in poster form
The abstracts submitted will be evaluated by two anonymous reviewers.
Each author may submit up to two papers (including co-authorship).
To accomplish the submission properly, follow the instructions below regarding the characteristics of the abstract:
- the abstract should not exceed one page of text (examples and references included)
- in the line below of the heading, place the name of the author(s) and affiliation (a blank line should be left between the title lines and the abstract text)
- Page format: A4, 2.5 cm margins on all sides; Font Times New Roman 12pt, Line spacing: single; for phonetic fonts: use Charis SIL, Sil Doulos Ipa, or IPA Kiel
- File format: *.doc
- name of the file:
- for communication: [title-communication.doc];
- for poster: [title-poster.doc]