The Technological Management Agency – AGT is an institutional mechanism of the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul – PUCRS that facilitates the interaction between the University and Companies by fostering the development of joint Research, Development & Innovation (RD&I) projects that bring together market needs and the University knowledge.
“To promote knowledge oriented to integrate with society, through the encouragement and facilitation of relationship between researchers and public and private entities in order to improve the University quality of teaching, research and extension”.
“Foster the interaction process between University, Companies and Government”
AGT is prepared to:
- Foster the interaction with companies through Research, Development & Innovation projects within the excellence areas of the University;
- Promote PUCRS’ technological abilities, products and services to companies;
- Manage joint projects carried out by PUCRS and companies and/or funding agencies;
- Perform the registration and processing of agreements, contracts and documentation involving Research, Development & Innovation
- projects carried out by the University and companies and/or fund agencies;
- Lead the negotiation process of scientific and technology contracts with companies;
- Monitor the implementation and execution of contracted projects;
- Perform the financial execution of contracted R&D projects;
- Render accounts of projects when completed.